Apt 14 Christchurch ViewDublin 8, D08 PV04
- BER No.
- BER EPI
- Property Type
- New Build
- Management Fees
- Nearest Transport
- Dublin Bus
- Presented in Excellent Condition
- Complete Renovation In 2018
- Neutral Tones Throughout
- Modern Kitchen With Appliances
- Fully Tiled & Stylish Bathroom
- High Speed Broadband Available
- Electric Storage Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Secure Development
- Fantastic Location
- Dublin City Centre | 10 Mins Walk
- St.Stephen's Green Shopping Centre | 1 Km Away
- M50 | 23 Minutes By Car
- Selection of Transport Links
- Management Fee Includes Refuse
Moovingo are delighted to introduce Apt 14, Christchurch View to the market. Christchurch View is ideally located in the heart of the city, just moments from everything that the city has to offer. Offering bright and spacious accommodation this is a highly attractive South facing two bedroom first floor apartment presented in excellent walk-in condition.
Extending to 54 sq. m/ 575 sq. ft. (approx.) of smartly laid out accommodation which comprises of a welcoming entrance hall providing excellent storage. The kitchen is linked to the living dining room which is flooded with natural light and offers access to the South facing balcony. There are two generous double bedrooms and bathroom completing the accommodation.
The apartment also benefits from the Green and Red Luas lines which are both just a few minutes's walk away, giving easy access the suburbs and beyond.
If it is a central city pad or a lucrative investment property that you are looking for, this is the ideal apartment for you.Read Less
Christchurch, just a short stroll from the city centre is an area of great historical and cultural significance. There is an abundance of local amenities within a short walking distance of the apartment including Grafton Street, Temple Bar and O'Connell Street. The area is well-serviced with excellent transport options including a range of frequent Dublin Bus routes, Dublin City Bikes and the Green and Red LUAS lines are both highly accessible.
Lovin Dublin cited nine reasons everyone wants to live In Dublin 8, they include:
1. It has the nicest strolls in Dublin
2. Amazing transport links
3. Great schools
4. Bucket List Brunch spots
5. Culture vultures will always be busy
6. It boasts some of the best pubs in Dublin
7. Vicar St.
8. It's home to some of the most charming red bricks in the city
9. The Guinness Storehouse