38 Greenville TerraceDublin 8, D08 V2K7
- BER No.
- BER EPI
- Property Type
- New Build
- South | Kitchen
- On Street | Permit
- Max Bedrooms
- Completely Rebuilt In 2016
- Finished To A Very High Standard
- 14ft High Ceilings | Living & Master
- Excellent Storage In Eaves
- Southerly Aspect Courtyard
- Rear Access To Residents' Lane
- Joule Underfloor Heating Throughout
- Kube Kitchen and Utility Room With Belfast Sink
- Grey Oak Wide Plank Engineered Floorboards
- Remote Control Velux Blinds In Bedrooms
- Quiet, Central Location
- Excellent Transport Links Nearby
- Leonards Corner < 5 Min Walk
- Portobello < 10 Min Walk
- St. Stephen's Green | 20 Min Walk
Introducing No.38 Greenville Terrace, a stunning redbrick mid-terrace two bed period home quietly tucked away off the South Circular Road.
This beautifully presented single storey residence was completely rebuilt in 2016. The façade of the property was retained, and the property retains much of its period appeal. The design, created by QBB architects, results in a bright and modern living space which has been maintained in turn-key condition by the current occupiers.
Behind the redbrick façade is a deceptively spacious, light-filled accommodation extending to approximately 90 sq. m. / 969 sq. ft.
The accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall leading to a master bedroom with vaulted high ceilings, which enjoys views to the front as well as its own ensuite. Following on from this, there is a w.c and the hallway then leads to the stunning light infused open space living/dining room featuring 14ft high ceilings and a gas stove. The fully fitted contemporary style Kube kitchen, including custom designed breakfast bar, sits adjacent to the living space overlooking the courtyard and leads to the rear of the property.
The rear encompasses a large second bedroom currently used as an office space, a utility space with Belfast sink, and an additional bathroom. The property benefits from pedestrian rear access onto a lane, which only neighbouring residents have access to.
The property enjoys its own private granite tiled courtyard which is accessed from the living space, kitchen and second bedroom. This courtyard boasts a southerly aspect and is ideal for al fresco dining. To the front of the house is a railed garden with tall hedging ensuring extra privacy and on street permit parking for 2 cars.
Some of the other features of this property include:
- Joule underfloor heating - zoned, thermostat controlled
- Enterview video entry and intercom system
- Miller Bros quartz stone countertops in kitchen
- Carlson Aluclad windows and doors
- Grey Oak wide plank engineered floorboards
- Crema Marfil floor tiles in kitchen
- Natural stone bathroom floors
- Eaves storage in Master bedroom and ensuite
- Flushglaze fixed roof lights in the kitchen and dining area
- Remote controlled Velux windows in master bedroom and ensuite bathroom, with rain sensors
- Remote controlled blinds for Velux windows in bedrooms
- Outdoor wall & ground lighting in courtyard
- Inverted U bike rack to the front of the house
- HKC alarm system
Greenville Terrace is positioned in one of the most desirable locations in Dublin 8, quietly tucked away off the South Circular Road.
Set within a charming mix of Victorian properties this wonderful location is just 2km from Stephen’s Green and is well equipped with a variety of prime regular bus routes to and from the city centre. In addition, the Luas stops at Charlemont, Harcourt and Stephen’s Green are all within a short walking distance.
Portobello, Grafton Street and Camden Street are within a short stroll, and offer a wealth of amenities including a selection of bars, cafes and gourmet food shops.
Overall, this is an excellent opportunity to acquire a stunning, architecturally designed redbrick period home in one of Dublin’s most sought after locations.Read Less