35 Rowan Hall, Millbrook CourtMilltown, Dublin 6
- BER No.
- BER EPI
- Property Type
- New Build
- Management Fees
- West & South
- 2 Off Street Permits
- Transport Links
- Milltown Luas | 15 Minute Walk
- Owner Occupied | No Rent Caps
- Fully Refurbished | 2010
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Residents Tennis Court & Gym
- Residents Laundry Room | Commercial Machines
- Open Fireplace / Also Plumbed For Gas
- Ample Visitor Parking
- Natural Stone Tiles | Hall, Kitchen, & Bathrooms
- Marble Open Fireplace | Easy Conversion To Gas
- Entire Apartment Replumbed In Last 5 Years
- Built In Wardrobes In Both Bedrooms
- Dual Boost Pressure Water Pump
- Solid Mahogany Breakfast Bar
- Ranelagh | 10 Minute Walk
- Donnybrook | 10 Minute Walk
Moovingo is delighted to present this exceptionally bright, spacious and well laid out Dublin 6 penthouse to the market. Superbly located, just a short walk from the villages of Ranelagh, Donnybrook and Milltown, the property offers an excellent opportunity to live in a peaceful setting within walking distance of Dublin's trendiest villages.
No. 35 is located on the fifth floor, is owner occupied and was refurbished to a very high standard in recent times to include the following:
- Natural stone tiles throughout the hall / kitchen and bathrooms
- Entire apartment was re-plumbed in last 5 years. From old "gun-barrell" piping to modern piping concealed above floor level
- Solid mahogany breakfast bar in the kitchen
- New kitchen unit doors and worktop - Formica kitchen presses
- Engineered oak floor in the Living Room and Dining Area with the option of being sanded in the future
- Marble fireplace (currently open), a gas supply has been fitted to the fire place by the current owner to convert to a gas fire with ease
- Thermostatic radiator valves in the kitchen and living room
Extending to over 1,000 sq. ft the property comprises of an entrance hallway, two double bedrooms, two bathrooms - one of which is en-suite and a huge living / dining room with separate dining area and a private West facing balcony with excellent views overlooking Dublin City.
Within the development, residents can make use of a private tennis court, gym and laundry services (with commercial washing machines), there is also a large bike store. The apartment comes with the benefit of permit parking for two cars and additional visitor daily parking is available by convenient text message service.
The development has recently undergone a major upgrade of water tanks in roof to include water supply to each apartment and the flat roof has just been redone and insulated. This was a once-off charge of €9,000 for each apartment and is fully discharged. This property would be ideal for a range of purchasers including investors, first time buyer, upgraders or those who are looking to trade down.
Other items to be included in the sale
- Tiffany style light shade in the hall
- Integrated Smeg oven & dishwasher
- Liebherr fridge/freezer
- Bosch washer/dryer
- Refurbished vintage brass/wood/milk glass light fitting in dining room
- Refurbished vintage brass wall lights with blown orange glass shades
Dublin 6 is undoubtedly one of Dublin’s premium addresses and for good reason. The proximity to the city centre and amenities provide for an excellent lifestyle. Milltown, Ranelagh and Donnybrook are all within walking distance. There are plenty parks and scenic routes in Dublin 6, which provide great spots to get fit, relax and socialise. As well as great bars and restaurants close by, there are plenty of health stores, studios and clubs as well.
Rowan Hall, Millbrook Court is extremely well serviced by public transport links, providing easy access to the city centre and suburbs via the Luas, bicycle lanes or Dublin bus services.Disclaimer: Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in advertisement or any other document or published by the vendor or by Moovingo, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Moovingo, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Moovingo, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Moovingo. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. Read Less