15 Donard Road, DrimnaghDrimnagh, Dublin 12
- Heating Type
- Property Type
- New Build
- Off-Street - 2 Cars
- Transport Links
- Bus | 2 Min Walk Luas | 5 Min Walk
- Superb Terrace Home
- Full Refurbishment | 2019/20
- Excellent Turn-Key Condition
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Rewired & Replumbed | 2019
- New Triple Glazed Windows at Front
- Newly Insulated Throughout
- Newly Floored Attic With Stira (Airtight Trapdoor)
- Quiet One-Way Road
- Luas | 6 Min Walk
- Crumlin Hospital | 4 Min Walk
- M50 | 7 Mins
Moovingo are delighted to present this beautiful terrace home to the market. Fully renovated and modernised in 2019/20, the property is in excellent turn-key condition throughout. Recent works include:
- Full rewire in 2019, all new downstairs spotlights on dimmers.
- New flooring including tiling in downstairs wc and kitchen.
- New kitchen in 2020 including tiling and new appliances.
- Built in wardrobes/shelving unit in two main bedrooms in 2021.
- New flooring and carpets upstairs in 2019.
- Fully repainted in 2020.
- Fully replumbed in 2019, new plastic storage tank in the attic, new heating system, new rads and remote smart thermostat (Hive).
- New windows and doors in 2020 - triple glazed to front, double glazed to rear.
- Attic insulation- sprayfoam insulation in 2019.
- Insulated roof eves and all external walls including window reveals and underneath window sills.
- Insulated board on bathroom ceiling.
- New flooring throughout 25 mm marine ply.
The accommodation briefly comprises a long entrance hallway, large living/family room, adjoining dining area, modern kitchen, and WC/utility room. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom. The rear garden enjoys a sunny south-west orientation and is laid out in lawn & patio. At the front, the driveway can accommodate two cars for off-street parking. Donard Road is a quiet one-way loop road with only resident's traffic passing through.Read Less
Superbly located on Donard Road in a quiet family-friendly area, the property boasts a wealth of amenities close by including shops, restaurants, cafes and schools. The property is within a short stroll of Blackhorse Luas stop while the Naas Road and M50 are all within easy reach, affording swift access to the City Centre and beyond.
Crumlin Children's Hospital is also within close proximity and recreational amenities such as Lansdowne Valley Park and Brickfields Park are within walking distance.Disclaimer: Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in advertisement or any other document or published by the vendor or by Moovingo, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Moovingo, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Moovingo, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Moovingo. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. Read Less